Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Holidazed Weekend

Whichever end of the spectrum you celebrated this weekend, welcome back to reality. No more bunnies, real or imaginary.

Thursday I went to the doctor and got to consume two things I love, sugar and water, to the point of gagging. Here's some fun photos.

THE

FUN

NEVER

STOPS

IN

CHICAGO





Then I met with Arts Seminar to enjoy technology and consume smoothies.

Then I rode on the second story of a bus for 3.5 hours to Indiana. If Easter means anything to me, it's no class on Friday and an excess of available chocolate. I'm on board.

So I watched my dog watch her favorite vacuum commercials...

And I visited the beautiful parts of town...



















And I'm still coming out of my chocolate coma. I got to see the best family in the world, most importantly. They waved goodbye at me for a solid 10 minutes, even though I know they couldn't see me through the tinted windows. I love them.


Back in the city realm now, where I have to pay for my own dinner. I'm taking donations, if you feel especially generous in the spirit of Earth Day.

Cool cool cool. L8r. xoxo

this wuz katie

No comments:

Post a Comment