Monday, March 3, 2014

I feel bad about the Trail of Tears

So I root for the Chicago Blackhawks over the Pittsburgh Penguins. However, Penguins ARE running out of ice to March on and Happy Feet on. And seeing that the teams' colors (red, white, and black versus gold, white, and black) are equally flattering on me, it really came close.......

BUT GO BLACKHAWKS   (especially since my roommate likes the Penguins' mascot better, so now we're rivals)

So did they win on Saturday? I was on the train when fans for both teams were headed to the game. So awkward...for me. Because I was one of the only people not decked out in sports gear.


I'm making a real effort to start rooting for sports stuff. So please comment or text me (THIS IS KATIE) which teams are trending, and I'll become a fan immediately.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment