Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trimester Session: Catching Up!


Being a Trimester Student, I started the program about a month after the semester students started and it took me a while to get the hang of things. Chicago being such a busy city, I had to get accustomed to the fast pace and how to get around to the places I needed to be. Surprisingly, it didn't take me too long to figure out the gift of google maps and how things work with the CTA buses and trains. So far, my experience has been wonderful and every single day I'm convinced that Chicago is one of the most beautiful cities in America. Chicago is filled with so many innovative and creative places that you might not find anywhere else. Every neighborhood is different and tells it's own story either through historical artifacts or even murals.
Sometimes I wish I could actually spend a whole day discovering Chicago. Unfortunately/fortunately the program keeps us busy doing lots of work and site visits so we only have a few moments to take it all in... unless you have time to go back and visit. Looking forward to the rest of the journey ahead!

Author: Ema Bassey


No comments:

Post a Comment