Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Internship: Fun, But Lots To Learn



I'm currently interning as a project assistant at Jeanius Booking. Jeanius It's a management and booking firm for bands and musicians. Some of the perks from working with Jeanius is: I get to attend shows, help on set and meet a wide variety of people. The picture above is from the first show I attended which was at Double Door. It was a new and exciting experience for me, it was also very fun. Apart from the perks, I also learn a lot about contracts, press releases, finding venues to perform and searching for bands who can also fit the bill. I am learning a lot of things that will serve as a good foundation to break into the music industry and i'm glad I chose this wonderful opportunity.

By Ema Bassey

No comments:

Post a Comment