Thursday, April 4, 2013

Innovation in play

Hello everyone,

It is so nice to finally see the sun shine every morning on the way to class or work. The past couple of days have been a little chilly compared to last weekend but apparently we will reach the 60 degrees this weekend. I can't wait to take a walk on the beach and finally file my coat away until November :)

Mailbox located at the lobby
The seminar class that I am taking in this program is focused in entrepreneurial innovation and we got first row sit to two amazing site visits these past couple of weeks. Last week we went to Red Frog Events, which I think is just the coolest company to work for. The company only (most of the time) hire from within so usually you have to intern there for several months then apply for a position. Many of my classmates are really considering working here someday, including myself, I think that their laid back work environment and fun events is such a magnet. I haven't been to any of their events but after our tour I feel like signing up for some of the stuff they have going on this summer.

Break room with 3 microwaves and 4 fridges and picnic tables


Conference/meeting room 
This week, we went to Threadless, another very fun and innovative company. We got to see their warehouse and some of their products, the different departments and the lobby area which I think was the best part for me. Threadless is a fairly new company but has done remarkably well and is growing everyday. If you like designs and all of that you should check them out. Their T-shirts, along with other products are really cool and unique.

Computer area at the lobby


T-shirts hanging right above you when you are standing in the lobby area
More T-shirts :)
Author: Tsiry R.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on event staffingIf possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete