Saturday, April 20, 2013

Teen Living Programs - Internship Update!

Hello all,

Been awhile. Well this past week was an interesting week at my internship. On Monday I got to visit their new walk-in center, they found a really great place in the south side. Then we went to lunch at Chicago's Home of Chicken and Waffle, I would recommend trying it (they have two location in Chicago) if you are going to be in town. This was great for me because I got to interact with my co-workers over lunch outside of work.
So far I have been doing a lot of things for their spring gala event and I have been learning a lot about event planning and what after the event. I really enjoy the work atmosphere and relax work environment at the office and everyone there is just so nice. I would really recommended you pick TLP as an internship site if you are interested in the works that a non-profit does.

Author: Tsiry R.

No comments:

Post a Comment