Saturday, April 20, 2013

ISP - Social Enterprises

Hey again,

This is at the point of the program when things get really busy and kind of crazy. Specially with ISP. I have decided with the help of my lovely professor Robyne that profiling several social enterprises (both for profit and non for profit organizations) in Chicago would help me in my own personal entrepreneurial endeavors to one day start my own social enterprise. 
This week, our expert interview is due and I have been having a hard time hearing back from the people that I have contacted. So my advice is that, start early on your ISP and use your connections to help you find the right people. This is an independent study, so even though your professors will help you, you got to do it yourself but again use your resources and connections to help you out.
I will be updating on here about my ISP for the next couple of weeks until the end of the program.

Cheers!!

Author: Tsiry R.

No comments:

Post a Comment