Saturday, February 9, 2013

Orientation Week (not boring at all)...


When I heard orientation week my mind was already thinking about long boring talks about things that you will learn eventually anyways. But surprisingly, orientation at the ACM Chicago Program is far from boring. The first couple of days were getting to know each other days which I thought was very productive, then the other two days were meant for you to learn about the classes you will take and what you will be doing over the course of the semester. I think can speak for many of the students when I say that there was a lot throw at us this week but at the same time it was exciting stuff that I think we are all looking forward to doing. The classroom setting and method of learning here is very different (in a good way) from the learning methods I have had in the past. I am really looking forward to a great semester of fun and hard work throughout the progression of this program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment