Monday, February 11, 2013

New Ambassador: Maria


Hey all!
 
My name is Maria Wagenhofer, and I am a Chicago Program ambassador, specifically for the urban studies aspect.  Just a little about me: I am currently a sophomore at Valparaiso University, majoring in psychology, with an urban studies minor. I am hoping use my psychology major to continue to grad school in either counseling or social work. But I’m still a little unsure, so only time shall tell J
I am SO excited for the rest of the Chicago semester to get underway. We just finished a week of orientation, which was jam packed with lots of new information. But I loved every second of it. I also had an interview for my internship! We have two days set aside every week for us to be involved as in intern for a company or organization. It is a great way for us to dive deeper into our interests, while learning more about the city. We also take a core class, a seminar, and have an independent study project, but I will go into more details about those as the semester goes on. J  
That is all for this post. I am going exploring in my neighborhood tomorrow so I hopefully have lots of things to talk about in my next post! Until then J

No comments:

Post a Comment