Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Ambassador!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Tsiry Rabemahefa and I will be one of the Ambassadors for the Chicago Program this spring semester, which means some of the posts you will read will be from me. Just a little bit about myself, I am a senior at Concordia College in Moorhead MN and I am majoring in both Biology and Business. On the Chicago Program, I am on the Entrepreneurship track for both my ISP and seminar. 

Fun facts about me would be that I am originally from Madagascar. I am also able to speak 3 languages fluently and a couple of more not so fluently :). I enjoy cooking, reading, walking (when it is sunny outside), listening to music, meeting new people, and a bunch of other fun stuff I can't think of right now. Well that is a little bit about myself and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences here in Chicago and at the ACM Program with you all. 

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment