Sunday, February 17, 2013

Money Museum for ISP class



Hi all, this week was our first full week and it was one of the most interesting week I have had during my college years. I think that for each of my classes we went for a field trip and visited a lot of cool places. One of those places was the Money Museum for my ISP (independent study project) class. It was really mind blowing, I guess the most amazing part for me was the money box (pictured below). This box contained $1,000,000 in dollar bills and weight 2,000 pounds!!! 







Another interesting thing that I saw at the museum was the $500 bill (on the right side). Imagine if we still had $500 bills today, I am sure that would have made quite some difference.



This next pile of money was worth $1,000,000 as well but in $20. I would encourage anyone visiting the city to drop by this museum, it is really fascinating and it is FREE!!
Author: Tsiry R.

No comments:

Post a Comment