Saturday, May 23, 2015

That's a Wrap

The program has come to an end and I am currently on the last hour of my trip home. What an amazing opportunity this trip as been. I've met so many amazing people, people that have the biggest hearts I have ever met.

I think my last post will contain a lot of photos from the end of the semester, because words can not do justice to what we were able to experience.

The last two weeks we were able to do such wonderful things. I had lunch with the staff at my internship and they gave me a lovely gift. We were able to learn about the Chicago Public Schools. Everyone got to present their wonderful and fascinating ISP projects. We ended the program with a boat tour and some fun goodbye games.

If you are even thinking about this program, I do it. You will have no regrets.

Bring on the photos!

Some of my favorite things from the Art Institute.





From the Chicago Home Theater Project at the MCA. 



From a long walk home with Kinzie and Nikki. 


My card from Intuit. 


Boat tour! 










Goodbye.


That's a wrap. Until next time, Chicago. 

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment